Sunday, November 30, 2008

Walgreens Deals - week of 11/30 MONEYMAKERS!!

Here are a few of the deals I definitely plan on taking advantage of this week.

Glade Wisp Flameless Candle $3.99
Use $3/1 from 11/2 SS insert
Final Price: .99/ea

Reach Ultra Clean Toothbrushes on sale 2/$6
Use BOGO on Reach Toothbrushes from 10/12 insert
Get $6 back in Register Rewards when you buy two
FREE plus $3 in overage after coupon and RR's

OR.....

Reach Ultra Clean Floss on sale 2/$6
Use (2) $1/1 on Reach Floss from 10/12 insert
Get $6 back in Register Rewards when you buy two
FREE plus $2 in overage after coupon and RR's

Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste $2.99
Get $2 back in Register Rewards when you buy one
Use $1/1 coupons
FREE after coupon and register rewards

I've personally done the Reach deal 4x already! :) (with the toothbrushes.) So, my profit on those has been $12!! I have 2 coupons left for toothbrushes, and I should be able to do the floss deal 3x. My overall total from these deals would be a profit of $24. Gotta like that!

No comments: