Friday, September 5, 2008

More great summer deals at CVS

The Cincinnati area stores have their summer gear/items on sale 90% off as of last night. Depending on the store, and even depending on the cashier, the FlavorIce may or may not be included in this deal. I lucked out though and today I purchased 4 more boxes of the FlavorIce, on sale for $1.50 each, and I got back $5.00 each per box. That is a 3.50 profit on each box!

Here are the details of my trip everything, 90% off. WOW!!!
(4)FlavorIce - 6.00 (1.50ea)
(2) Swim Goggles .70 (.10 & .60 ea)
Sand Toys .30
1 Nemo hats .90
7.90

Used a $5 ECB

Pais just over $2 oop and got back $20 in ECB's for the FlavorIce!! Woo Hoo!


Great summer items that will be great to use next year. And lots of popscicles for the kids :) Definitely worth my trip! Good luck!

1 comment:

mom_of2boys said...

Awesome deals!! Our summer stuff was only 50% off...might have to check later today though.