Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Walgreens - free and more!

My Walgreens had Crest ProHealth Mouthwash on sale for $4.49, and they print out a $4.49 RR making this product FREE! Unfortunately you can't use the P&G coupon for this since it's a smaller bottle, but free is still good. They also have the Excedrin Extra Strength in stock (wasn't expected until 9/7, which is free with the rebate.

Here are the details of my Walgreens trip:
Crest ProHealth Mouthwash: $4.49
Excedrin Extra Strength: $3.99
Excedrin MIgrain: $1.99
Lyp Moisturizer: $1.99

Before Coupons: 12.46

Coupons used:
$2 off Excedrin Migrain
$9 RR

Total oop: $1.46 + tax

Rebates expected:
$3.99 Excedrin
$1.99 Lyp Moisturizer
= 5.98 + 10% = 6.60

Profit of about $5

2 comments:

HeatherC said...

I tried the crest pro health and it didnt give me a RR! Is it in an ad?

AddictedToCoupons said...

Yes, it was in the ad for this week (9/7) but my Walgreens had them posted in-store prior to this.